Friday, June 5, 2009

My Mini Tara




Erin's new favorite thing to do is to get into my closet and wear my high heels. She'll wear them for hours. She will walk around the apartment gathering things to put in her purse, and if she can get her hands on some keys too it's a bonus for her. She will then say to me " bye mom, see you later" and go to the door and try to stick the keys into the door knob. She is the cutest thing in the world. I do get nervous when she gets a hold of my stilettos, I'm always afraid she is going to hurt her ankle or break the heel so I try to keep those out of sight.
The reason I call her "mini Tara" is because Jared has a sister, Tara who is all about the high heels! and Erin looks a lot like Tara as well, that I sometimes look at the Erin and think "she is not mine, she should have gone to Tara" not that I would ever want that! but she is definitely her Aunt's Niece! I hope you enjoy these pictures!








2 comments:

The Cluff's said...

I love the picture of her showing her teeth! Too cute! (I saw that you got the comments back on your last post. Sorry I didn't help much:)

erin said...

she is SOOOOOO cute & so big!! Where did you get those freakin sweet shoes?